Companies give more than a third of their income in the hand of the state – their biggest business partner.
This requires a proper cash flow planning and control – tax costs can be optimized. We assist in tax planning for individuals and companies.
Tax problems may arise from a different interpretation of the law as well as the taxpayer questionable transactions. The tax authorities are a permanent source of risk.
Professional tax advice is a solution for managing and optimizing the cost of the tax. Our experts advise on how to make better decisions and analyze business transactions related to tax costs.
Our tasks are:
- clarification of tax rules
- preparation of tax returns
- finding uncertainties tax accounting and tax risk assessment
- tax planning
- analysis of sample reports and finding ways to save
- improving things retrospectively
Tax assistance includes:
- expert analysis and drafting of contracts
- keeping documents before and during tax audits
- tax acts, orders, and decision analysis
- we give estimates of the tax dispute prospects of success, and we offer alternative solutions
- advise in solving tax conflicts in tax office or in the court
Vallaste ja Partnerid owns the tax representation license since 2005.
If a foreign company has taxable transactions in Estonia, then it is appropriate to use non-resident tax agent services. For non-EU operators this is mandatory. The Tax Agent takes care of foreign company’s tax obligations. Vallaste ja Partnerid is one of the few to whom the Ministry of Finance has issued a non-resident tax representative license.
Taxes affect every business transaction, and they never stay unchanged!